The following documents (PDF format only) must be uploaded along with the application form.
- For all the qualifying degrees (Bachelor's and Master's):
- a copy of the degree or provisional certificate (with a certified English translation ff the document is in another language)
- a copy of the grade transcripts with the explanation of the assigned grades
- Statement of Purpose (in English): Sharing thought/feelings with the admission committee about postgraduate studies in India and also to highlight your preparation for the same. You should briefly describe your past project/research work done in about 600 words. The personal SoP will aid the admission committee in evaluating the quality and intent of the application.
- Bio-data/ Curriculum vitae: consisting of academic/educational credentials, employment history, projects, publications, referees' name, affiliation, and address for correspondence.
- Financial undertaking
- A letter of recommendation from the sponsoring Govt. certifying that the fees will be paid by the Govt., or
- A copy of the student’s bank statement showing a balance of at least US $ 10000 (in case of the 2-yr. Master's program) or US $ 20000 (in case of a Ph.D. program)
- Three recommendation letters---at least one recommendation should be about the student’s academic performance issued by a faculty member who has supervised or taught the student.
- Documentary proof to illustrate fluency in the English language (TOEFL or IELTS)
- A copy of the admission exam score (if applicable): GATE or CEED
- A copy of the applicant's passport (page showing the nationality and personal details)
Apart from these essential documents, some programs may require additional documents, which will be displayed after a program is selected in the application packet.